In line with the government advice on COVID-19, we are still not seeing patients face to face to ensure we remain safe. Currently, it feels like there is nowhere to turn to safely for help. Find expert physiotherapy help and reassurance, quickly, at the end of the phone 0161 449 9267.
We are helping patients effectively using online consultations -‘It’s like we are in the same room together.’
- back and neck pain, trapped nerves
- running injuries including tendon problems
- hip and knee pain
- frozen shoulder or rotator cuff
- post- surgery rehab
- post COVID fatigue
Free telephone advice
Remember we are trained to diagnose; if physiotherapy is not indicated, we can direct you to the right place. If an online consultation is indicated we can discuss how to proceed.
0161 449 9267. Or email email@example.com with your enquiry.
How remote physiotherapy consultations work
Via a Videocall using WhatsApp video, FaceTime, Skype, and Zoom, whichever you have access to. If you have any queries, please get in touch.
What do you need?
- A good internet connection.
- A private, well-lit space where you won’t be disturbed.
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone with built-in camera and microphone.
- Either someone to hold the phone, or be able to prop your camera/screen up, so we can see you move whilst you are visible on screen.
- Ensure you are wearing appropriate clothing (a vest for a shoulder examination or shorts for a knee examination).
What is Included in an online Consultation
- A thorough assessment of your current problem and your general health, with time to chat about what has happened and your concerns.
- We will guide you through special tests and movements to confirm the diagnosis.
- A chat to summarise what we find, what will help and answer your questions
- We will guide you through effective stretches and movements that you understand how to do
- You will receive an email summarising our meeting, with tips and advice
- You will be sent a personalised video exercise plan to follow
- A review appointment to progress your recovery can be arranged
Your consent to the remote consultation is implied by accepting the online invitation and entering the remote consultation.
The call will not be digitally recorded. Medical notes will be taken as in a usual appointment and stored as your patient record at Bridge Physiotherapy.
We will ensure there will be no-one else present in the room who may see and/or hear the consultation without your consent.
Updated 15.05.20 -Lindsey Anderson